Commitment to our Customers
In today's competitive marketplace, it is important to meet and maintain the hightest quality possible. AirCo's quality control procedures are more than a conceptual philosophy, they comply with the most rigid U.S. miliatry standards including MIL-I-45208A, ISO 9001:2015, EASA, and FAA, ensuring quality is in full compliance throughout the contract.
Total Service Package
We are committed to providing a "total service" package to our customers. Our commitment goes beyond the intial sale. We offer full service, repair, calibration and technical support on all of our products domestically and internationally.
- New Manufature - All of our newly manufactured instruments and test equipment are covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Repair and Calibration - All repairs and calibration services are covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
Extended warranties are available upon request through our Sales Department.
- Spare parts are availabel for all products sold.
- FAA Repair Station No: RB2R129L
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- MIL-I-45208A Certified
- ARINC 568, 582 and 429 are supplied for testing