- implement a quality management system [AS9100 preferred, Nadcap or ISO9001 or other system subject to AirCo Approval];
- use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes);
- notify AirCo of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition;
- prevent the use of counterfeit parts or FOD;
- notify AirCo of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the AirCo’s approval;
- flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements;
- provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing;
- retain documented information, including retention periods and disposition requirements;
- ensure that persons are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity;
- their contribution to product safety;
- the importance of ethical behavior.
AirCo shall retain the right of access by AirCo, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of supplier facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.